· How and under whose authority the procedure of admission does takes place?
Ans:The Competent Authority duly appointed by the Government of Maharashtra and headed by the Director of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, shall be the authority for Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
· What is the eligibility criterion for a candidate seeking admission to First Year Diploma Courses in Engineering /Technology?
Ans:For admission to first year of Diploma Courses , the candidates must have passed Maharashtra State Board of Secondary School Certificate Examination or any other equivalent Examination With minimum 35% marks (in best five subjects which includes English, Science, and Mathematics subject) in aggregate.
· What is the eligibility criterion for a candidate seeking admission to Direct Second Year (third Semester) Diploma Courses in Engineering/Technology?
Ans:For admission to direct second year diploma course the candidates must have passed H.S.C/12th standard OR students have passed ITI/MCVC/NCTVT with technical subjects
· What is the fee structure for admission?
Ans: Fee structure is decided by Shikshan Shulka Samiti, Govt. of Maharashtra.
· Can I confirm the submission of application form to ARC without Original documents?
Ans:No, Candidate needs to submit Online Application Form along with the attested Xerox copies with originals of the required supporting documents
· Is it necessary to purchase the Application Kit?
Ans:Yes. The Application kit contains the Application ID and Password to register the name of the candidate and fill the form Online. The information brochure will be given along with the Application Kit. The candidate is supposed to read the brochure carefully and fill the Application form.
· Whether Hostel facility is available ?
Ans:Yes, We have seperate hostel for girls & Boys with sufficient capacity.
· What is the admission procedure for First year/Second year Polytechnic?
Ans: FY Admission
Centralized admission process (CAP), -- as per DTE.
b) Institute Level admission � As per merit list of S.S.C. Percentage of applied candidates