The placement cell every year organizes campus interviews for polytechnic students. The cell maintains a database of our students of all disciplines. The list of students is sent to the recruiters. Many leading companies visit regularly our institute for campus interview.
In Training & Placement cell we groom & prepare the students to appear for the interviews which are held in campus or outside the campus through the activities like aptitude test, GD, PI etc. Personality of students is enhanced through the training sessions conducted by the qualified faculty in our well-developed Language laboratory.
Objective of the TPO Cell
- To strengthen Industry-Institute Interaction.
- To arrange written Tests, Group Discussion and Interviews for different firms and companies to place the
- eligible students in the renowned industries.
- To provide industry with qualified and skilled apprentices / candidates / technicians.
- To train the students to be compatible with the ever growing requirements of industry.
- To assists the industry to recruit the most eligible candidates.
- To arrange lectures of professionals regarding advance technology, generic skills, social awareness, time
- management and personality development.
- To arrange implant training of students to match industry requirements.
- Hands on skill training: Training and placement cell provided 100% placement for Mechanical Engineering
- stream and more than 60% for other streams in the last two years. This is because of the Quality Academics
- and the efforts of the students.
Student Receiving offer letter
Student Selected in KPIT Cummins